A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feathers Work!

Hello everyone ! Finally got a big step done with my feathers. I decided to post this now without finishing the final steps for them since tomorrow I will be working outside on my harness and WEARING SUNSCREEN!

So pretty much the step was done mainly was just me putting all the cloth on the wires on the medium and short lengths. There isn't much to say since I already explained what I did when talking about the longest feathers. The main difference is the length and the fact that these did not need twisted wire.



Medium and Short


Long


Time to explain what is in the the last picture. The pvc pipe that you seen on the stand is not my harness but in fact just my messed up first try at it (it worked out in the end for me) and that is what will hold up my wings on the stand but eventually I will need to put on the last feathers on the harness (the long ones) but that shouldn't be to much of a problem since I can lay them out in the living room when I am working on the longest layer. (this is why I need to do most of my harness[cant do the straps until I get the buckles i had to order them online since it was a bit of an odd size I guessed.])

No comments:

Post a Comment