A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Wings!

Well this will be my last post for this cosplay and this will start being more about the things and projects I do in my classes that relates to being a game artist! I do hope people will still actually view this and stuff.


There isn't to much to say since I have been over the wings and putting on the feathers. Nothing has changed but this is pictures of me with them on. I normally weigh 126.4 pounds and with the wings on I weigh 132.4 pounds. Therefore my wings weigh 6 pounds and that is a suprise to me since I was thinking it was going to be in the line of 10-15 pounds. The harness fit very well and not much pain what so ever. I had to do two adjustments to even out the weigh. The right side felt heavier than the left so that is why adjustments were made....



Front


Slighly angled front

Back



I hope you have enjoyed this ! Good luck to those who are still working on theirs. Also I will post a tutorial on how the feathers were made. I don't know I will post it on someone else site or on my blog just yet. It won't be posted til a week to a day before Blizzcon.

No comments:

Post a Comment