A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Clothes and Paint!

Well it is time for the second to last update everyone! This will just be about the outfit and my time trial run though the body paint. Both went very well.


To start off the outfit. I love how it came out, it is pretty nice. The headpiece is pinned to my straps and bra, and then the skirt just wraps around my leg and has some wire at the end to make it stick out and stuff but if I hit it with my other foot it wont hurt me at all.


The body paint took 3 hours to put on and the bald cap took a little over an hour but that is due to the fact I can trim parts and I had to cut the holes for the ears. I also learned that my hair once it is gelled back needs to be pretty dry so my head doesn't feel off when I put on the paint. Overall the body paint came out just as I wanted. So for Blizzcon if I want to make it out of my hotel room by 8:45am I will have to get up at like 4am. I still hope as we get closer I can get someone to help me with getting down from my hotel room and putting on the wings to the harness (i can technically do it by myself but it is hard and a chance i could bend my feathers (the long ones). I might invest into some blue gloves for holding things without my paint getting to messed up. It worked well when I tried it with black gloves. I will have touch up paint with me.

Also the way I am putting on my body paint is a combination of paint brushes and makeup sponges. One thing I did not do in my pictures was have any blue makeup (eye shadow and lipstick and that type of stuff)

Here are the pictures =) <3


The skirt before the end of the wrapped part
had wire in.
The headpiece. This is unpinned but it is how it will look expect the edges
won't come out as far as in the picture.



I got no hair =O
Starting the body paint, the bald cap wasn't placed on correctly
due to my hair was a bit to wet therefore it was having issues
but looking at the sides more of it did blend in nicely with my skin.
During Day 1 when I put it on I can do a nicer trim cut and also will have
makeup for the eyes and lips .


I am in full body paint. it turned out
better than I thought it was going
to, it takes about 3 hours to do
all of me.

This is just to prove that I am all the same color, in most of the
picture my legs seem to be a different color but it is only due to the
fact my mirror is part way blocked by my wings as
you can see in some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment