A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feathers and Harness

Hello everyone ! It is update time once again. I ended up deciding on to just add in the bit of the feathers in this post about the harness.

The first picture here is just how I was laying all the feathers out. I put them on a sheet since if I had any paint bubbles or messed up I could just wipe it on the sheet and you wouldn't really noctice the paint. The carpet is already pretty worn out in age itself and it is brown so white paint on it would be a lot harder to get out. XD

This picture is just a close up on the backs of the feathers to show what I was talking a bit more in my last post which was how they aren't going to be perfectly even and nicely out since some parts it has a bigger gap than others due to wire being twisted. I am very happy how they turned out. Once I rebrush them and stiffen then up and hang them on the skeleton then I will do any touch ups on parts that need it.




This is the harness just laying on the plexiglass with some tools as I was figuring out if the holes were able to fit in the screws.









This is a bit hard to see but those little small dots are the drill holes, this was taken after I had fully attrached on the harness.





These last two are just the front and back of the harness. On the back I will be putting on the foam backing. I hope to do that tonight after dinner. Not sure why they are greenish hue but yeah.



No comments:

Post a Comment