A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cosplay Planning!

Update time!

All the planning is done for the most part. There are some pieces that are a bit unknown but they do got a plan but I just need to find the right thing for it. It should not be to much of a problem though.

Before I leave to visit San Francisco I hope to have the basic skeleton done and ready since I have order all the supplies I need for my feathers. Some things I still need to order but I need the skeleton done is the top part of the wings I need a more exact number so I dont under/over order. The harness has a few parts that I want to have the harness skeleton built before I order those few items. There are a few things that I will be checking out when I am up in San Francisco which includes the body paint and bald cap.

So overall plan for tomorrow is to build the skeleton once my dad cuts all the pieces (which I will make sure he does or I will do it!) Then the next day I will order the remaining supples I need and then after finish packing and going to bed REALLY EARLY!!!! My flight appearly leaves at like 7am. I am hoping then once I get back that coming weekend I can head out and find the LAST items that I will need. From there on everything will hopefully go smoothly.

Also I got my shoes for my cosplay. I been doing some type of walking around the house in them everyday. I hope that way I can be ready for the stage. HOPEFULLY it isnt that horrible slanted one. It had little to no support and with my flat shoes that I had I slid down them a bit which freaked me out. Now with these shoes I hope the stage is a bit more fitting, when they release the sign ups for the contest I plan to enter then email about the stage.  One issue I am facing right now though is how to get up and down from my hotel room. I hope to find some nice helpful people who are willing to help me with that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment