A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blizzcon 2011 Cosplay

The time is here for me to announce my cosplay. I want to thank to all of those who helped me when I was in the planning stages.
Thank Megan Duck, Heather Scofield , Shivani Mann!


Well, my Blizzcon 2011 cosplay is the Spirit Healer.

I decide to do the fan art done by cocoasweety for how the wings seem to be very fluffy and there for nice to feel against my back and legs. I have issues with store brought (huge) feather wings since after time my legs feel like something is on it. Making the secret pockets to hold my cellphone and some money should be fun. I hope to be in full building mode in July when I am back from San Francisco! (Where I will check out the body paint!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment