A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beginning the work with Animations.

Thoughout the class going from the point of where the models ended we were told to make a robot that we felt represented us. My first robot named the Prombot ended up having issues a week before we had to have it done with the animation he gave us to use. Then was born Muffy. So in my videos the robot you see is not my first but my second in the final video my first robot with all her fixes for the most part is in it. There was always some issues but for a first year student I believe I was doing the best that I could in the time limit I had.

This is the first video. He gave us an animation file that he gave us. It is from Michael Jackson (hint why it is the MJ dance). There is no music in this but I hope in the future maybe I could add one of his songs to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment