A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Final Dance

This was my final for the class. I was hoping to do more objects and environment playing but there was a small issue that my render times were going into the 5 hours + per like 100 frames and there was 1600 frames about. So do the the lack of time and render times I ended up cutting a lot of my environment to make due which did hurt a bit. This one unlike my others does have music and I think I did a really good job, I know I did better than some of the two time students who had theirs done around 3/4th of the class and just slacked off which annoyed me a bit since they could of done so much more. Not my problem though so yeah.



There is one thing I do wish to add, for the future I need to master the lighting system. I was lacking a lot with the final area. The outside I had to cut the shadow quality down otherwise it was over 7 hours. Then for the inside I was running low on time so I got rid of the roof which you can see a bit. I didn't have the time to figure out the 100% lighting for the inside. So I do know this may seem good but I need a lot more work for this to be really good. As a first time student taking the class it is okay for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment