A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Render of Models

Welcome everyone! This was done a few weeks before the half way point in the class. I am happy for how they turned out before I learned more about the program and what else it could do.





These are two of the 4 pictures that I made. It was a simple frame work and then a string so it was hanging from the wall in one of the rooms that I made.




This is a bowl of cereal. The cereal I was going with was frosted Cheerios in a nice bowl of milk. I have some issue with the lighting since sometimes it made the milk turn pink-ish from the white. For the final room I did redo it and it worked out fine.



This is one of the chairs I did. This was one of the first thing I modeled in the program. It took a while to texture this one since I was still learning all the tips and tricks so when it was all one object it could have different colors.




 This was my second chair that I did. I went for a more dangerous type of look with the points and the sharp curves then with the seat I tried to make it so it did not look so flat like my other one.


This was my chessboard. We were required to make and it was our first time using splines and then some of the pieces (mainly the Horse) extruded and then we lathe them. This was also the first time I textured something. I had a blast figuring out the chessboard. We were only suppose to do the pieces.










This was my attempt at making a deck of cards. I made the top texture pretty easy but I had trouble with trying to get the lines to be correct.





Say hello to DONUTS!!!! Even though this isn't that much of me modeling I did make the plate and that was fun to do. I later as you will see in another post did a re texture on all of it but the chocolate donuts.



This is my first try at making a glass table. Someone in my class was making a dome to place a flower of some type in a glass dome. I tried to apply the same effects but the computer refused to render out correctly for an unknown reason. I ended up doing a see though with a hint of red/pink.



This is my milk bottle. This was required to do in the class for the fact it taught us about how to get the circle to square type of shape. This could be used on any shape or just a scaled up or down version of the same one. Most of the class each had a different color top to it. I went with a little purple (lilac).



This is the second set of pictures. I do apologize that this isn't right next to the other one. I still have a few issues with moving pictures around when I have so many of them. But this were for my other room which did not make the cut to go into my final room.



This I made week 3 with other classmates. Since we all were making donuts like crazy a few of us tried to go into making a plate. Most of ours ended up like mine. It was fun to do it but I know it still looks a bit flat.




Yo-yos set 1. The one on the left is the one I made first while the other is the third.




Yo-yos set 2. The one of the left is the last one I made and the other is the second. The reason for the last one was due to that fact was it was skinnier. I was going off the pictures I found on the Internet.





This was my first model. This went with my first chair which was seen earlier. I was having fun learning the different modifiers effects. This one is mainly the bend and then the poly.




Hello teapots! This one of the left is the basic you have on 3ds max and the other is one I made. I used both for my image for the fact I was testing out different textures.




Hello teacups! This one I was having a lot of fun messing with the textures.  Though I believe I put in to much reflections but it gives it a neat unique look.





This was another table I made for one of the rooms. Even though you can't see it to well there is a texture on the table top (spades, hearts, diamonds, clovers) in purple.




This is a spoon. Even though it looks a bit off I figure for the amount of time that I had. Later I did fix it up and did want I needed to to make it look more like a realistic spoon.



This was the cheesy texturing on my staff. I did forget to retake a render picture when I redid the texture but it is in my final room and the new texture is shown but it doesn't have a shadow in it though.




No comments:

Post a Comment