A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two room layouts

This was due a few weeks before the middle of the semester.




This is my first room. I used the most pieces in here. There are a few extra pieces but they were mainly ones that were iin 3ds max already. This also showed the table in the best of light where it was seethough but had a hue of red/pink and had a nice shine on it. The room was going to have a window but I ran out of time to figure out adding a window.


This is my second room. This room I had fun making since it was going to be a dark room and at first I was going to add a lite light over the chair that is coming at you as if it is inviting you to come and play. Also a decision I was thinking about doing was the chessboard and pieces would be already in progress but then with the story I had going with it a new game made more sense.

This is the project I turned in. Also I learned about that you should always try and do a test print at a smaller version ( this was 11x17) so then you know if your colors will be coming out correctly. I learned that lesson the hard way. The dark purples and gray floor ended up going to almost black and unless the lighting was correct then it looked like a dark mess which did disappointed me a lot. Also one piece that is missing in this was my staff I was doing since the texture was not coming out correct and later I was taught on how to do the unwrapping which made it looks a lot better than it was before with cheesy texturing.


No comments:

Post a Comment