A Little Something About Me

My photo
I am a young female trying to make it though college and learn how to do what I love.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back from San Fran!

I had a lovely time there and I picked my aquacolor but I am finding more online so I am comparing to the shade that I liked up there. I put on all the blues but you never know since a few seemed to be missing from the sample shades that they showed me. Either way the blue that I liked only had a number "587" aquacolor. Also sorry but I did forget to take a picture of it so when I order and it comes I will take a picture and post it then. Right now I am going off my memory (which is decent) and comparing it to the shade they show online to see if it is close or not and then going by the other blues I see online but didn't see the sample for. @-@ Should be fine though. From the few I remember since my skin is so light there is not much change in the colors. So if you are reading this and you have some blues and have pictures (or don't mind sending some pictures of the color on your skin) send me a message. =)

Also as I have posted on my facebook I am taking the rest of today off and then tomorrow (July 4th) to get settled in. Then I need to put in my orders for the last supplies I need. Then I need to meet up with a nice person I know to help me with the actually clothes part of it. I fail in sewing so yeah. xD

So I hope to be posting weekly or when something gets done. Like I will post when I get my first feathers done and then post either that day or tomorrow. Also I have not forgotten to post pictures of my skeleton or the thing/stand/ whatever you want to call it to make my wings easier to work with. Even though the harness pack isn't done I will explain why it looks the way it does and stuff. Trust me, you will get it more when I post the pictures.

So overall plan,
Have all the feathers made and hopefully almost or fully done being put on and my clothes will be done by the end of July. Then have the last touches and anything else done before I leave. My goal is to be done with my cosplay a week before I move. I am a bit nervous of leaving my wings behind and I can't check on my work (since it will be end of Aug til I come back done for the convention) and make sure the heat doesn't do any sort of damage to them ( going to do a test about that and I hope it works out right).

Well I hope everyone been having a blast and having a fun time working on their cosplay! I hope as well people are getting sleep and resting property and not exhausting themselves out over it all. =)

Have a Happy 4th! Also I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day!

P.S. I also need to work on my animations since those need a bit touch up since I will be turning those in to be reviewed by the school and the BETTER they are , I can hopefully jump some classes at the school. Have to edit some of my credits so they don't think I did the full on animations and then pass me on that class since I do lack on MAKING the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment